FPT C16 G-Drive
- High reliability and excellent load acceptance.
- Best-in-class fuel and oil consumption.
- Switchable between 50/60Hz (1,500/1,800 rpm) power supply.
Derived from the award-winning 2014 Diesel of the Year, the Cursor 16 features a heavy-duty Common Rail system and offers high reliability and durability thanks to high-strength components, such as steel pistons and a compact graphite iron cylinder head.
Its reliability has been tested over 22,000 hours of bench validation.
The Cursor 16 features high load acceptance and fast engine response and ensures low operating costs thanks to its best-in-class service interval (600 h) and fuel consumption.
- 557 kWm
- 6 CYLINDER, 15.9 LITER
- Stage V / Tier 4 Final
- PERFORMANCE: High power output and fast engine response.
- TCO: High fuel efficiency (EGR-free), 600 h service interval, and maintenance-free ATS for minimum operating costs and engine downtime.
- RELIABILITY: Reliable and proven technology for all customer requirements (Common Rail injection, EGR-free, closed crankcase ventilation) and more than 25 years of experience in SCR solutions.
- EASE AND FLEXIBILITY OF INSTALLATION:
Pre-packaged and prevalidated solutions for easy and effective emissions compliance; efficient installation footprint and the ability to switch between 50/60Hz allows for market flexibility.